Contributes to a healthy heart and production of red blood cells:
As an essential B vitamin, Folic Acid is important for women’s health, especially around the time of pregnancy. Healthful diets with adequate folate may reduce a woman’s risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord birth defect.
- An essential vitamin for pregnant women.
- Folic acid works closely with vitamin B12 to produce red blood cells.
- Promotes heart and cardiovascular wellness.
- Vital for cell division & body growth.
- Nutrifactor folic acid intake increases maternal folate status & reduces risk status of neural tube defects.
- Folic Acid reduces the risk of Pregnancy Complications.
- May use for memory loss, hair loss, eye diseases and muscular degeneration.